Monday, December 16, 2013

Twelve Days of Firemen



To celebrate the holiday season and the release of DESPERATELY SEEKING FIREMAN on December 31, you're invited to a special event on my Facebook page and here on the blog. Get ready for 12 DAYS OF FIREMEN! 


Each day will include a new trivia game, a new prize, and some fireman fun! Prizes will include books, firefighter cookbooks, mugs, and other special holiday gifts. Many of the prizes support various fire departments and their holiday charity efforts. I call that a win-win. :-)  The event starts on December 19 and ends on December 31, with a day off on Christmas. 

Most of the party will take place on my Facebook page, but every trivia question will also be posted here on the blog. One note: accuracy in answering the question is important, but I'll also give a prize for creativity. :-) So: one winner will be chosen randomly from those who got the answer right, or approximately right. A second-place winner will be selected based on the creativity of their response.

I'll post the correct answer and the winners each day before the next question goes live. 

Other rules: 

You will have until 10am EST the following morning to post your answer.

If you win, you have a week to send me your mailing information.  

This event is in no way sponsored or associated with Facebook. 

I hope you'll join us! 


1 comment:

  1. This is awesome. :) Thanks for this upcoming opportunity. Happy Holidays and I'll be back tomorrow.
    Carol L
    Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete