Thursday, December 26, 2013

12 Days of Firemen - Day 7


Welcome back to the 12 Days of Firemen party! I hope you had a lovely Christmas. I spent the day flying to Hawaii. The sunshine! The warmth! I barely know what to do with myself. But I'm sure I'll figure it out. The winners from Day #6 are:

Correct answer: Charlene A.
Creative answer: Isabel H.

Congratulations!
I must warn you that I got a little wacky with today's trivia question. Hey, I'm drunk on sunshine, can you blame me? I expect lots of creative answers today. Go wild!

Okay, here goes:

According to the 1994 Fire Officer's Guide to Disaster Control, what should a firefighter do in case of a UFO encounter? (I didn't make this up! It's really there!)

As always, research is allowed. Prizes will be awarded for one randomly selected correct answer and one creative. Have fun!

I'm very excited about today's top prize. I'm a huge fan of Jill Shalvis, whose latest book, ALWAYS ON MY MIND, has a droolworthy firefighter hero. The "correct" answer winner will receive a copy in whatever format you desire. The creative winner will receive a Bachelor Firemen gift pack.
You have until 10am EST tomorrow to leave your answer, either here on the blog or on my Facebook page.
Have fun!  

1 comment:

  1. put on his helmet because it's going to be an out of this world experience

    ReplyDelete