Monday, June 4, 2012

Visit to Sunshine Books


It's me and the palm trees this week. I've been reunited with the Los Angeles smog, the crazy traffic, and the lovely jasmine-draped patio of my friend. I'm here for a variety of reasons, but while I'm in town I'm planning to visit a few bookstores. If you happen to live in the Southern California area, I hope you'll consider joining me at Sunshine Books in Cypress California on Tuesday, June 5 at 1:30. Here's the address:

Sunshine Books
4931 Lincoln Avenue
Cypress CA 90630

It's a wonderful, very romance-friendly bookstore and I can't wait to spend some time there. As an extra incentive, I'm bringing cupcakes!

I even rented a GPS so I don't get lost cruising around SoCal searching for bookstores. So far, so good. If I weren't already married, I'd be proposing to that thing.

Hoping to see you there!

Jennifer 


No comments:

Post a Comment