Saturday, May 23, 2015

ALL OF ME Birthday Bash Invitation


With a book birthday (May 26) and a real birthday (May 27) within two days of each other ... how could I not throw a party? While I wish I could invite everyone up to our place in Alaska (there's plenty of space, if you count the wilderness), it's a lot easier to do it on Facebook. So .... you're invited to my ALL OF ME Birthday Bash on Wednesday, May 27th!

https://www.facebook.com/events/803556226396737/


The party will run for seven hours (from 3pm to 10pm EDT) to accommodate as many time zones as I can. The list of guest authors includes:

Lori Wilde
Julie Brannagh
Erin Nicholas
Candis Terry
Sierra Dean
Kelly Jamieson
Sierra Dean
LizBeth Selvig
Cara Connelly
Meg Benjamin
PG Forte

With special appearances by Eloisa James, Lorraine Heath, Darynda Jones and Regina Kyle. We'll be giving away prizes galore and have a few fun games planned for you! So I hope you'll join us. Click here or on the banner to find the party page. Feel free to invite your friends as well!

Hugs!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment