Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Writing Update

WRITING UPDATE!

As if one looming deadline wasn't enough, I just picked up another one at the post office.


You're looking at the page proofs for ALL OF ME, due in a week. Whenever I get page proofs, I make a trip to the drug store and pick up some kids' colored pencils. I wear one to a stub making corrections, then I always manage to lose the box before the next page proofs arrive. Anyway, I have my red pencil and I'm ready to rock. As soon as I meet my other deadline, which happens to be one day earlier.


That, my friends, is the first draft of book 2 in the Love Between the Bases series, CAUGHT BY YOU. Due this Monday. Not that I'm panicking or anything. You know what, though? I enjoy a good challenge. I can do this thing. But if you do feel inspired to send chocolate, hunky massage therapists, or other assistance, I wouldn't say no.

No comments:

Post a Comment