Wednesday, January 1, 2014

12 Days of Firemen - Day 12


Thank you so much for coming to my 12 Days of Firemen party! You all are fantastic. It's been so much fun, I'm sad to see it end. Please don't be a stranger; come hang out with me on my main Facebook page, where I guarantee there is never a shortage of sexy firemen. 

The winners from the last day are: 

Correct answer: Tami S. 
Creative answer: Jenna S. 

If you'd like a "party favor" of a signed coverflat or magnetic fridge calendar, just send me your mailing address at JenniferBernard.author@gmail.com. I'll be happy to send you one. And don't forget to check out DESPERATELY SEEKING FIREMAN, now available for download at the major e-tailers. The paperback will be out on January 7. 

Happy New Year! May 2014 bring you everything your heart desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment