Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Summer Sweepstakes!

It's been such a busy summer, I've barely had time to breathe. Has your summer been like that too? Believe it or not, I've actually had moments of looking forward to winter when there's nothing to do except read and write and shovel snow. (I'll be eating those words in a few months, of course.)

At any rate, I'm back with something fun to celebrate summer! How would you like to win a signed, hardcover copy of SEX AND THE SINGLE FIREMAN? The hardcover versions were produced for the book clubs, so they aren't available anywhere unless you're a book club member or you send me lots and lots of chocolate. Just kidding.

All you have to do is enter here, and you'll be in the running!

https://www.facebook.com/JenniferBernardBooks/app_1396824550534896?ref=br_tf

I'm calling this the I Love Summer Sweepstakes, because as busy as I am, I'm loving every minute. I wish you an equally wonderful summer. And good luck in the sweepstakes!






In other fun news, I'll have a special gift for all of my newsletter subscribers in September: a free short story called FALLING FOR THE FIREMAN! This is another story in the Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel series, and I think you'll  really enjoy it. My newsletter signup is the on the sidebar to the right.

Happy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment