Sunday, February 3, 2013

SWEEPSTAKES!

Have you heard about the new sweepstakes Avon and I are running to celebrate the release of SEX AND THE SINGLE FIREMAN? It's so cool, I'm very excited about it. The prize is a chance to give a firefighter from your hometown a role in my next fireman book. You see, there's a huge wildfire tearing through the Southwest, and firefighters from all over the country are volunteering their time to help fight it. One of them -- and it's a very heroic character -- can be chosen by you!

Some people have asked me if it can be a real firefighter, and the answer is yes, so long as that firefighter gives his or her permission. Also, Avon Books and I have final approval of anything that goes in the book. But other than that, the sky's the limit! You can name the character and decide where he (or she) comes from. Other details may be included as well.

So how do you enter? It's easy. No purchase is necessary. All you have to do is like my Facebook page or sign up for my newsletter.

I'll also be giving away signed copies of HOT FOR FIREMAN to three more winners. The sweepstakes runs through Valentine's Day. GOOD LUCK!


And if you'd like to check out SEX AND THE SINGLE FIREMAN, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment